1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
This is an image version of the mosaic if you want to save a copy on your computer. Just right click and choose "Save as..." or something similar depending on your browser.
Learn more about the 9/12 Project at www.the912project.com
The 9/12 Project site is down right now, probably due to heavy traffic. Keep trying; I would expect it to be back up soon.