Monday, June 15, 2009

Even Advocates Need a Break From Time to Time

I'm headed to the coast this week for some vacation, and I know what you're thinking, "Why don't you just drive your SUV around the block a few hundred times and the global warming will bring the coast to you!" 

Believe me, I did consider that, but I am driving my SUV to the coast, so the way I figure it, if the global warming alarmists are correct, I won't have to drive quite as far as the map shows.

You're probably also thinking, "Oh no! That means Advocate won't be here to make his remarkably bland remarks on politics all week! Whatever shall we do?"

Not to fear! I am leaving you with a countdown: 5 Things Obama Didn't Know (But Should've)

The posts will appear each morning at 6:00 am (central) so they should be posted several hours before any liberals will be awake enough to read them. Be sure to check in each day and if you feel up to it, leave a comment letting me know what you think.

I may try to post an update or two while I'm away, but I don't know what kind of internet access I'll have. You can also keep an eye open for updates on twitter!

See you all next week, assuming the republic stands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment