Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now That We're a Muslim Nation, I have a Few Questions

Now that we're a Muslim nation...

... do we get to drill for our own oil?
... do we have a right to nuclear energy?
... do we get to carry rocket launchers in the street?
... can we throw shoes at our world leaders?
... can we threaten to blow stuff up if someone suggests we're not a peace-loving people?
... can I mount a .50 cal on the back of my pickup?
... do we have to start oppressing women or is that only optional?
... will our leader grow a mustache?

It's coming along. Give it a few weeks and that baby will really fill out.


... do we have to start blaming the Jews for everything or does George W. Bush still get that honor?
... will our President inexplicably fire rifles into the air at major speeches?


... does the phrase "death to America" still apply, and if so, how often are we required to shout it at the top of our lungs?

What questions do you have? Leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Where do I go to buy a burka? I don't think Dillards or Penneys carries them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggone it! Where's my Burqua?! I don't know if I should got out in jeans and a sweatshirt...
    Also, can you tell me if it's still GLBT Month?
    I'm thinking maybe that's not happening now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry GLBT has been canceled since there are "no homosexuals in our country" per Ahmadenijad.

    ReplyDelete