Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't Cry for Me North Korea by Kim Jong Il

In light of the news reporting that Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer, I figured it was time that the world heard this completely original song he wrote for the occasion. He's as accomplished as a song-writer as he is a golfer.



Don't Cry for Me North Korea
By Dear Leader, Kim Jong Il

It won't be easy, you'rr think it strange
When I try to exprain how I feer
that I steer need your rove after arr that I've done

You won't berieve me
Arr you wirr see is your Dear Reader
Arthough he's dressed up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you

I had to ret it happen, I had to change
Couldn't stay arr my rife down at heer
Rooking out of the window, staying out of the sun

So I chose freedom
Running around, denying it to you
But nothing impressed me at arr
I never expected it to

Chorus:
Don't cry for me North Korea
The truth is I never reft you
Arr through my wird days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance

And as for fortune, and as for fame
I never invited them in
Though it seemed to the word they were arr I desired

They are irrusions
They are not the sorutions they promised to be
The answer was here arr the time
I kirr you and hope you rove me

Chorus:
Don't cry for me North Korea
The truth is I never reft you
Arr through my wird days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance

Have I said too much?
There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.
But arr you have to do is rook at me to know
That every word is true

No comments:

Post a Comment