Saturday, August 29, 2009

Michele Bachmann is Fast Becoming My New Hero

Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) first caught my attention a few weeks ago when she used the liberal talking point about abortion in light of the health care debate saying, "I give the government control over my body and my health care decisions."

As expected, liberal bloggers chastised her for this saying she was stupid (as per their M.O.) for making their point about abortion. What they fail to realize is that she wasn't making their point about abortion; they were making her point about government controlled health care.

Listen to how she answers one comment on government-run maternity care.


She's definitely on my "watch list" for political heroes. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. That was great. I think I like her too. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching her too and I wish I could vote for her but I do Agree with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I like everything I've seen so far, but I don't like to completely jump on board until I've given someone plenty of consideration. I would hate to proclaim her as the great conservative hope only to have a video of her eating a puppy show up on youtube the next day!

    Not that I think that would happen, but this is politics, so you never know!

    ReplyDelete