Monday, August 17, 2009

White House Disables Flag@whitehouse.gov

How do I turn in my friends to Big Brother if they shut down the email address? This is the message I received when I tested this earlier.



And if the email address has been disabled, does that mean the White House is responsible for disinformation in the health care debate considering they are still directing people to use the email address?

And if the address is down due to some kind of technical mismanagement, that poses a different problem. If the government cannot manage a single email address, how well do you think they will manage the entire health care system?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah, right, like they REALLY aren't paying attention anymore...
    I was actually enjoying all the "fishy" fun!
    Oh well, back to being an "evil monger"

    ReplyDelete