Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Video from ACORN in San Bernadino. PLUS! Imaginary ACORN Job Interview!

Once again from BigGovernment.com 

This video should be titled "How to Run a Sustainable Prostitution Business"



I'm trying to imagine the interview process to work for ACORN.
"Have you ever killed anyone?"

"Well, only my husband, but he had it coming to him."

"Okay. Okay. Who are your heroes?"

"Heidi Fleiss comes to mind. What a business model, am I right?"

"Hmm... Have you ever avoided paying taxes either for yourself or others?"

"I've never paid a dime because I know the tin-can-covered-by-grass-and-snow trick."

"One final question. This job may require some travel and time with kids. How do you feel about El Salvador and 13 year old girls?"

"I'm cool with that."

"Can you start on Monday?"

No comments:

Post a Comment