Sunday, November 15, 2009

Troubleshooting Internet Explorer Errors

I am aware that some users are having difficulty loading the site correctly, but it appears to be limited only to Internet Explorer. I am working on the problem, but it may take some time to track down the issue.

I would suggest that you try Google Chrome or FireFox as an alternative to Internet Explorer, not only for my site, but because they are simply better browsers. Both of them load very quickly and have great features.

I will try to get this problem fixed as soon as I can. Thank you for being patient.

UPDATE: I think I fixed the problem. I have tested it on IE7 and it seems to be working now. It seems the floating "Follow Me" Twitter tab that used to be on the right hand side of the page was causing some error. If you still have problems, contact me via twitter at http://twitter.com/Advocate4Change and I'll keep looking into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment