Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gov. Christie, I was Joking Before About Giving You a Kiss.... But Now I Might Be Serious

Last week I joked that I wanted to give Gov. Chris Christie a kiss for his response to a reporter's question about the governor's attitude. This guy is firing double barrel at the political norms of New Jersey, and I, for one, like it a lot. A teacher complained that she wouldn't be receiving fair pay under Christie's new budget (she requested $3 per pupil or $83,000 per year), the governor informed her that if she doesn't like the pay scale of teaching, then she doesn't have to do it. Right on!




Christie/???? 2012? I'll vote for that. (Although I gather that 2016 is more likely.)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that guy! I've watched this over & over and can't get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This info is priceless. Where can I find out more?

    Here is my web-site :: Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete